About Brutal Orchestra
Hieronymus Bosch’s Brutal Orchestra is a Turn-Based Roguelike Strategy Game with resource management and deck-building elements. Employ the help of damaged and daring fools, equip ancient and insidious items and make deals with the devil on your path to revenge.Revenge:You died. Someone killed you. You are now in Purgatory and you will never escape. Make a deal with the “demon” Bosch and set off into this brutal and bastardous world, finding all manner of demented and degenerate friends and foes on your quest to get petty revenge.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Brutal Orchestra v1.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Brutal Orchestra v1.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Brutal Orchestra Free Download (v1.3)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card
- 800 MB available space