About Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30™
Based on a true story. Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, where Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne Paratroopers were scattered over the French countryside. As the story unfolds, you must choose between the success of your mission and the lives of your men – your brothers in arms. Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 will immerse players in the historic, eight-day invasion of Normandy – with unparalleled imagery, authenticity, sound, and gameplay.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30™ v1.11.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30™ v1.11 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30™ Free Download (v1.11)
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30™ (v1.11)
Size: 1.96 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1 GHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon™ (2.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD recommended)
- 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- 32 MB DirectX® 9.0c compliant
- DirectX 9.0c (included)
- 5 GB
- 16-bit DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card