About Broken Pieces
Please wishlist the game to stay up to date!Mainly created by a team of 5 people, Broken Pieces is the first game to come out of the French game development studio Elseware Experience.When Elise and her fiancé decided to leave urban life and settle near the French coast, she could not imagine that she would end up completely alone.Now, surrounded by strange phenomena in a dark, post-Cold War climate, Elise will have to investigate and unravel the mysteries surrounding the region of Saint-Exil, its ritualistic cult, and its lighthouse overlooking the coast.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Broken Pieces v1.21.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Broken Pieces v1.21 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Broken Pieces Free Download (v1.21)
Broken Pieces (v1.21)
Size: 11.15 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Intel Core i3-2130 (3.4 GHz)/AMD FX-4100 (3.6 GHz)
- 8 GB RAM
- 3 GB, GeForce GTX 1050 (Legacy GPU: GeForce GTX 660) / Radeon R7 370
- Version 10
- 23 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system