About Broken Lines
Dead are returning from their graves! If crash landing behind enemy lines was already a challenging experience for our squad of vagabonds, they sure as Hell didn’t sign up for this kind of insane, supernatural encounter, a three-sided fight for survival against both the living and the undead. Yet now it is upon them to discover the source of this occult magic in the war-ridden land that they find themselves in, and hopefully eliminate it before hordes of zombies spread all over the world. But how does one retain their sanity when facing enemies that have been spat out of hell? Booze is the answer! With the steady supply of a highly flammable mix of questionable ingredients brought to you directly from Izkor, our heroes will have no problem marching all the way to Hell and back, so long as there are plenty of enemies to kill. So, make sure that everyone is drunk and fully armed as they are going to have hordes of enemies to kill and a mind-bending occult mystery to solve!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Broken Lines v22.214.171.124.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Broken Lines v126.96.36.199 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Broken Lines Free Download (v188.8.131.52)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10
- i5-5700 2Ghz
- 8 GB RAM
- GeForce GT 750M 2GB or similar (1500 3DMark score)
- Version 10
- 4 GB available space