About Bridge Constructor Medieval
Bridge Constructor Medieval turns back the clock a few centuries to the time of knights and castles. Build sturdy bridges to supply your city with provisions – or cunningly constructed bridges that collapse under the weight of attacking troops, sending the horde of enemies into the abyss below. You won’t even be safe from cannon fire in the 40 brand new levels. Protect your foot soldiers and your horse-drawn carriages with covered bridges and stable pillar structures. There are a total of five materials available to help you build the perfect bridge: wood, heavy wood, stone and ropes, along with the new addition of the bridge roof. Throughout the exciting background story, you will familiarize yourself with the various materials on a step-by-step basis, and learn everything you need to know so that your bridges meet the requirements of the different levels. Innovative game modes in store for you! Besides building stable bridges, there’s also plenty on offer for veterans to discover in the new game modes. In the siege level, your bridge is bombarded by enemy catapults. Strengthen your bridge so that it doesn’t collapse, and protect your own troops on the bridge with a bridge roof. In another new game mode, you build your bridges so that they collapse under the load of enemy units to send as many of them as possible into the abyss. In addition, the unique bonus challenges will leave even the most experienced players at their wit’s end. That way, both bridge-building professionals and novices will face a challenge in Bridge Constructor Medieval.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Bridge Constructor Medieval v1.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Bridge Constructor Medieval v1.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Bridge Constructor Medieval Free Download (v1.3)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- DirectX9 compatible with Shader Model 2.0