About BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE
Fight as a mighty Valkyrie to repel the forces of the underworld from invading the world of Asgard.GameplayIn BPM, all of your actions and the actions of your enemies are tied to the beat of the music. Your enemies perform a dance-like sequence of attacks to an epic rock opera. BPM is inspired by retro shooters of the 90’s. It is fast, frenetic and rhythmical. You can double jump, dash, rocket jump and bunny hop to evade your opponents.Your goal is to reach the end of randomly generated dungeons, collecting different weapons, abilities and items each time you play. These weapons and abilities can radically alter the way you play, making each playthrough unique.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE v59082.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE v59082 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE Free Download (v59082)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Intel Core i5-4590 or equivalent
- 8 GB RAM
- GTX 960 2GB or equivalent.
- Version 11
- 25 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system