Botanicula is a point’n’click exploration game created by Jaromír Plachý and Amanita Design. It’s about a group of five friends — little tree creatures who set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree, which is infested by evil parasites. The gameplay is about exploration, solving little funny puzzles, meeting strange tree creatures, and paying attention to the music as it provides you with useful clues and hints. The whole game takes place on one huge and strange tree that is inhabited by bizarre and freaky creatures.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Botanicula v1.2.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Botanicula v1.2 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Botanicula Free Download (v1.2)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows ®XP / Vista® / ® 7
- 1.8 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- Hard drive space: 2 GB