About Blocks That Matter
You are the Tetrobot: a tiny robot that can drill blocks of matter one by one, collect them, and recycle them into new pieces of 4 blocks. You also have the possibility to destroy lines of 8+ blocks in a very “retro russian” game style. Sand, wood, stone, obsidian, iron, diamond: each matter has its specific behaviour you’ll have to use wisely and take advantage of them. So get ready to use your brain and combine your platforming and puzzle-solving skills in this incredible mashup!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Blocks That Matter v22.214.171.124c.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Blocks That Matter v126.96.36.199c folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Blocks That Matter Free Download (v188.8.131.52c)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM
- OpenGL compatible graphics card with 256 MB video memory and DirectX 9.0c
- 250 MB available space