About Blake Stone: Planet Strike
After a five year manhunt for the elusive Dr. Goldfire, the search has ended. The trail has led Blake to the planet Selon, and to the abandoned STAR Institute Training Complex. If the reports are correct, then Dr. Goldfire is alive and has once again created a fiendish army of evil mutants. Blake is going to need all his wits, skill, and the best firepower money can buy to put an end to Goldfire’s plans. He must use all his resources to destroy the good Doctor before he can unleash his new army on the universe. Once again, British Intelligence agent Blake Stone will find himself in a life or death struggle to determine humanity’s future. Up against absurd odds and the largest assortment of hideous creatures and armed guards ever amassed, Blake embarks upon his most dangerous mission ever, classified: Planet Strike!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Blake Stone: Planet Strike v1.01.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Blake Stone: Planet Strike v1.01 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Blake Stone: Planet Strike Free Download (v1.01)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD