About Blackwell Epiphany
A dead man’s soul cries out against the force of a ferocious blizzard. He cries for help. He cries for answers. Then he screams as he is torn apart like damp tissue paper. This wasn’t the first time, and it won’t be the last.The police are powerless to stop it, so the duty falls to the only ones who can. What force could be so powerful – and so malevolent – that it would destroy the very core of a life in order to get what it wants? Rosa Blackwell and Joey Mallone mean to find out, even if it means risking themselves in the process.The thrilling conclusion to the Blackwell series.Longest Blackwell game yet.Two player characters with unique abilities – switch between ghost Joey and living Rosa.Original musical score and a full voice-over.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Blackwell Epiphany .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Blackwell Epiphany folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Blackwell Epiphany Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- 1GB HDD