Two little bipedal robots, Aku and Sila, will walk side by side and embark on a fun and bonding journey. You control the robot’s two legs using two sticks or left and right mouse buttons. This allows you to perform various moves—from simple walking and sliding to more advanced actions, like operating machinery or cutting wood. Your adventure will take you to many beautiful and mysterious location on the planet. Explore secrets in forests, valleys, waterfalls and icy mountains and find your way through the puzzling paths that lead to the planetary beacons.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Biped v1.6.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Biped v1.6 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Biped Free Download (v1.6)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 (64-bit)
- i3 Sandy Bridge Dual Core or Equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- 8 GB available space
- Controller recommended