About Bionic Dues
Bionic Dues is a tactical, turn-based roguelike with mech customization. Guide multiple classes of Exos through a variety of missions filled with enemy robots that are as buggy as they are angry. This is at least as bad as it sounds. Explore for loot, destroy key robotic facilities, and brace yourself for the final attack by your enemies… just as soon as they can pull it together.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Bionic Dues v1.007.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Bionic Dues v1.007 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Bionic Dues Free Download (v1.007)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2 GB RAM
- Screen resolution at least 720px high, and 1024px wide
- 300 MB available space