About Beneath a Steel Sky
Robert Foster is an innocent outsider stranded in a vast city where oppressed civilians live and work in soaring tower blocks… while the corrupt, covetous and rich lie underground, shielded from all pollution. Alone, save for a robot circuit board, Foster must fight for survival… and discover the sinister truth behind his abduction… Paranoid population. Psychotic criminals. Power hungry corporation. Big Brother government. Haves and have nots. In the not so impossible future. In the melting pot of Union City. All man’s social problems are coming to a boil. Under the claustrophobic lid of a steel sky. From the pit of the industrial level to the belly of commercial sector, to the spheres where the rich and powerful play. It’s Man against Man. Man against Machine. Man against Time. In an urban hell only you can liberate… Maybe. Featuring Revolution’s Software innovative Virtual Theatre system, Beneath a Steel Sky is a gripping science fiction point and click adventure game in the cyberpunk genre. Over 100 locations designed and art directed by award-winning comic book author Dave Gibbons (Watchmen fame). His comic book, inspired by the game itself, is included to complete the content.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Beneath a Steel Sky v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Beneath a Steel Sky v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Beneath a Steel Sky Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista 7 / 8 / 10
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c