The year is 3025 and the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war, fought by noble houses with enormous, mechanized combat vehicles called BattleMechs. Take command of your own mercenary outfit of ‘Mechs and the MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war. Upgrade your starfaring base of operations, negotiate mercenary contracts with feudal lords, repair and maintain your stable of aging BattleMechs, and execute devastating combat tactics to defeat your enemies on the battlefield.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to BATTLETECH v1.9.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the BATTLETECH v1.9.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
BATTLETECH Free Download (v1.9.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows (64-bit) 7 or Higher
- Intel Core i3-2105 or AMD Phenom II X3 720
- 8 GB RAM
- GeForce GTX 560 Ti or Radeon HD 5870 (1 GB VRAM)
- Version 11
- 35 GB available space
- DirectX 9 sound device
- Multiplayer is compatible between Win and Mac versions