Basingstoke is a tense roguelike that mixes stealth and arcade action. Explore the smouldering ruins of apocalyptic Basingstoke, UK, a world of extreme peril where reanimated undead and ferocious alien monsters roam!Scavenge and CraftLoot and craft as you explore. Lob a tasty sausage roll as a diversion, or poison a kebab for bait. Sneak up and knock a monster out with a whack from a cricket bat, or slice them up with a chainsaw. Tranquillize them with a dart fired from a homemade blowpipe, or set them alight with a DIY flamethrower. There’s over a hundred useable items to loot or craft!No Second ChancesUse stealth to sneak, weapons to attack, or if all else fails, run! But be very careful – one bite and you’ll be ripped apart to become a tasty snack for monsters! Violence is your last resort. Sneaking, skullduggery, and ambush are your tactics.What is Basingstoke?Basingstoke is a town in England, renowned for its charming mix of hand crafted and procedurally generated features.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Basingstoke .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Basingstoke folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Basingstoke Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 550 or higher with 2GB Memory
- Version 11
- 1 GB available space