About Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle
Somewhere deep within the woods of Cornwall, a timeless force is stirring. Unseen beneath the ancient burial mound, known locally as Barrow Hill, a forgotten myth awakens. Following in the footsteps of the wellknown archaeologist, Conrad Morse, you will discover that the barrow is more than just a collection of forgotten standing stones. Experience the detailed and immersive storyline yourself, in this great point-and-click adventure. The eerie Cornish landscape is brought to life like never before. Arriving during the Autumn Equinox you have one night to unravel a sinister story. Explore the well trodden pathways across the land, seek clues in almost forgotten shrines and experience the ancient forces which exist in the standing stone monument known as Barrow Hill.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- Intel Pentium 4 1.3 Ghz
- 512 MB RAM
- 128 MB DX 9.0c compliant video card
- Version 9.0c
- 2 GB available space
- DirectX 9 Compatible Audio
- Runs in 800*600