Banished is a city building game where you control a group of exiled people who are restarting their lives in the wilderness. They have only the clothes on their backs and a cart filled with supplies from their homeland. The townspeople work, build, get older, have children, and eventually die. Keeping them healthy, happy, and fed are essential to making a successful town grow. Any structure can be built at any time, provided that your people have collected the resources to do so. There are many occupations that the people can perform from farming, hunting, and blacksmithing, to fishing, teaching, and healing. You can choose to replant forests, mine for iron, and quarry for rock, and more!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Banished v1.0.7.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Banished v1.0.7 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Banished Free Download (v1.0.7)
Size: 122.38 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2 GHz Intel Dual Core
- 512 MB RAM
- DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 512 MB VRAM (Shader Model 2.0 support required)
- 150MB HD Space