About ATOM RPG: Trudograd
Please note: Since Trudograd continues the story of Atom RPG it is recommended to play the previous title before the sequel.Trudograd is a stand-alone story expansion to Atom RPG – a turn-based roleplaying game set in post-apocalyptic Soviet Union.It is inspired by classic cRPG titles of the past, such as early Fallout, Wasteland and Baldur’s Gate series.22 years ago the USSR and the Western Bloc destroyed each other in a nuclear inferno. Millions died instantly, society collapsed and technology was sent back into the Middle Ages. You are a member of ATOM – an organization tasked with protecting the post-apocalyptic remnants of humanity.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to ATOM RPG: Trudograd v1.0512.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the ATOM RPG: Trudograd v1.0512 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
ATOM RPG: Trudograd Free Download (v1.0512)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 64-bit (7 SP1+/8/8.1/10)
- Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Phenom II
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 6670 2GB
- Version 11
- 16 GB available space
- DirectX compatible sound card
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system