About ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game
ATOM RPG is a turn-based post-apocalyptic indie roleplaying game, inspired by classic CRPGs like Fallout 1 – 2, Wasteland, Baldur’s Gate and many others.In 1986 both the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You are one of the survivors of the nuclearHolocaust. Your mission – to explore the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your place under the sun. And to investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.ATOM RPG is:A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray! A balanced roleplaying system inspired by GURPS. Each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some of the quests! Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game v1.185.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game v1.185 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game Free Download (v1.185)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- 2 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or equivalent
- Version 10
- 6 GB available space
- DirectX compatible sound card
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system