From the co-founder of Dontnod (Life is Strange) Hervé Bonin’s new studio Nameless XIII. Face the dark corners of your humanity and find out what lurks in the shadows.The non-linear story challenges players to make meaningful choices in complex moral dilemmas.Feature ListMake meaningful choices in a non-linear narrativeDifferent paths to take with 34 different endingsManage your party’s resources as well as their physical and mental healthGet to know the group through their relationship dynamicsTravel and learn about this hostile world destroyed by a volcanic apocalypseHarvest resources and craft suppliesDiscover a new path each playthrough (roughly 2 hours per successful run) with 34 possible endings.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Ashwalkers .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Ashwalkers folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Ashwalkers Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or analogue with 2GB VRAM
- Version 9.0
- 10 GB available space