About ARMA: Gold Edition
ArmA is a first person tactical military shooter with an emphasis on realism and simulation. This game features a blend of large-scale military conflict spread over vast areas alongside the more traditional closed quarters battle. The player is thrust in the midst of an engaging and expanding storyline, fighting against smart, aggressive enemies who will continually provide a challenge over a massive landscape. This is the second installment of the acclaimed ArmA series. It takes all that is best from its predecessor and improves it creating a nearly perfect combat simulator. Make no mistake, this is not a standard FPS shooter where every event is scripted and all you have to do is pull a trigger at the right moments. Here it is your job to come up with a plan and execute it with the resources that are currently at your disposal, and when the fighting is done and all objectives are met there is this satisfying feeling of victory that was not handed to you but truly earned.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to ARMA: Gold Edition v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the ARMA: Gold Edition v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
ARMA: Gold Edition Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10
- 2.5Ghz Intel P4 or AMD Ahtlon processor
- 512MB RAM
- NVIDIA Geforce 6600GT with 256MB VRAM Pixel Shader 2.0 or ATI Radeon x800 with 256MB RAM Pixel Shader 2.0
- DirectX 9.0c
- 6 GB
- OpenAL sound compatible audiocard