About Aquanox Deep Descent
Aquanox Deep Descent is a first person underwater vehicle shooter, in which players control a variety of customizable ships to engage in fierce battles in the dystopian deep sea world of Aqua. In the near future the Earth’s surface has become uninhabitable. What remains of humankind lives in former mining and research stations, deep below the surface of the sea. Born and raised in the only world we know, the loose network of underwater settlements, torn by the war for resources and dominance between various factions. Take control of a team of highly trained fighter pilots and experience an epic story in the dark world of Aquanox. Send your enemies down to Davy Jones’ Locker with well-aimed torpedoes, shrapnel blasts, mines and more in a journey that takes you across the world’s oceans and into the deepest trenches of our Earth.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Aquanox Deep Descent v1.5.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Aquanox Deep Descent v1.5 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Aquanox Deep Descent Free Download (v1.5)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- 3.3 GHz or higher: AMD A8-6600K or Intel Core i7-950 or newer
- 8 GB RAM
- Direct3D 11, Shader Model 5.1 capable video card (GeForce GTX 560 2GB RAM or Radeon HD 7870 4GB RAM)
- Version 11
- 30 GB available space
- DirectX 9 compatible Sound card
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system