About Apostle: Rebellion
The seemingly never-ending battle between Exodus and Magna that had raged since 2065 finally drew to a close. Exodus was disbanded, and the world’s nations abandoned Almakarta.In the year 2140, World War III broke out due to a global food crisis caused by overpopulation and climate change. The intense fighting wiped out many nations outright and left the Earth in ruins. As a result, the global population dwindled from billions to just a few hundred million.In the aftermath, people began to gather, leading to the creation of a megalopolis called Neo-Eden. Within this city, a new military company was created. This company’s name was Exodus.Exodus’s mission was to create a new future for humanity by combining humans with machines. These cybernetic humans became known as Roids. Although ‘Roiding’ was initially met with controversy, the advantages of becoming one were overwhelming. Before long, the Roids began to outnumber traditional humans.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Apostle: Rebellion v1.05.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Apostle: Rebellion v1.05 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Apostle: Rebellion Free Download (v1.05)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows® 7/8/8.1/10
- Intel Core2 Duo or better
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Version 9.0
- 3 GB available space
- 1280×768 or better Display. Lag may occur from loading menus or maps. Turn off other programs before running the game.