In Anodyne, the character Young wakes up in a mysterious void filled with geometric white platforms, guided only by the voice of the mysterious character, Sage. Take the role of Young as you explore and fight your way through over twenty nature, urban and abstract themed areas in the human Young’s subconscious, ranging from diverse, monster and trap filled dungeons, to passive and friendly pastoral landscapes. Anodyne’s aesthetics are presented with a 16-bit-era visual style and a moody, dream-like soundtrack. Are you ready for a nostalgic adventure in the land of classic pixelated action-RPGs? Are you up for some deep and moving storytelling? All this and more awaits you in Anodyne.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Anodyne v1.6.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Anodyne v1.6 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Anodyne Free Download (v1.6)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.5 GHz, single core
- 1 GB RAM
- 100 MB HD space
- This is not a GPU-intensive game.