About Anodyne 2: Return to Dust
Nano Dust infects the islanders of New Theland, distorting their emotions and desires. You play as Nova, a Nano Cleaner who must explore the island, seeking out the sick and shrinking inside their bodies to suction up the Dust. Anodyne 2: Return to Dust combines the thrilling scale and cinematic storytelling of 3D games with the tight design and easy-to-pick-up satisfaction of 2D Zelda-like adventures. With art that re-imagines the PS1 and N64 era, explore 3D cities, valleys, and wastelands then shrink into the varied 2D mindscapes of characters, from snowy, aurora-lit valleys to perilous volcanic construction sites!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Anodyne 2: Return to Dust v1.31.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Anodyne 2: Return to Dust v1.31 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Anodyne 2: Return to Dust Free Download (v1.31)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10
- Dual-core 2.5 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- GeForce 610M
- 2 GB available space
- Game features options to turn off expensive effects like shadows or water, which may allow GPUs weaker than 610M to run at 60 FPS