About Anno 1701 A.D.
ANNO 1701 is the most elaborate and expensive game production in the German speaking region and the sequel to the most successful, multi-million selling game series of all times. The third part of the unique combination of different genres creates a real-time building game and is also set in 16th and 17th century, the era of discoveries and maritime trade. For the first time, players of all experience levels were included in the development and could help significantly to make the unique gaming experience now even more accessible. The player is engaged in creating, expanding and maintaining a flourishing metropolis, while communicating with other players or interacting with other parties via trade or diplomacy. Become a rich merchant, virtuoso builder or experienced strategist – the open structure of ANNO will reward any individual approach! The fascinating vibrancy of the self-built world, the ever present interaction with the player and an enthralling atmosphere offering excitement and fun will grip everyone who ever played ANNO 1701 A.D. forever.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Anno 1701 A.D..zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Anno 1701 A.D. folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Anno 1701 A.D. Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2.2 GHz Intel
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB graphics card with 1.1 Pixel ShaderDirectX 9.0c
- 3.5 GB free space