About Annals of Rome
A Game of Empire BuildingIt’s 237 B.C. and all of Italy has been united under the same Senate power of Rome. You are the ruler of the Republic, deploying armies and defending against the 13 independent hostile lands which constantly plot to destroy Rome.At your disposal are the incomparable Roman Citizen Legionnaires, reinforced by mobile auxiliaries and static Garrison troops. Beneath you are 21 commanding officers of varying abilities and loyalties.Though you can usually quell minor incursions and rebellions, you may sometimes face the combined attacks of all your enemies. Loss of Roman territory and honor means a loss of confidence among the Citizenry. Your fellow Romans may decide you need to be overthrown! Such a Civil War could lead to a disastrous weakening of the armed forces, withdrawing Legions from critical frontier areas to defend The Eternal City.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Annals of Rome v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Annals of Rome v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Annals of Rome Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 1 GHz
- 128 MB RAM
- Any 100% OpenGL capable (Card or Onboard)
- 1 GB available space
- 100% DirectX 9 compatible card or onboard sound