About Ankh 2: Heart of Osiris
This time he will not fail. This time Osiris will show the world of humans what he’s made of. But the ankh alone is not enough – not as long as he hasn’t found the most important part of his body: his heart. Life has not been kind to Assil. Only three weeks ago he managed to ward off his death curse. Since then a relationship (with Thara) has hit the rocks and the Ankh was stolen from him (by sinister assassins). Assil sets out to get it all back.He is not the only victim, however – there is another: the pharaoh! One moment he sits on his throne, lazy, sluggish and with a heck of a hangover, the next he is a slave in his own quarry – how could this have happened? And more importantly: how is he going to get out of this without getting killed?
Ankh: Heart Of Osiris is even more intense and more bizarre as it takes the player even deeper into the lazy world of old Cairo. You’ll meet a lot of familiar faces, but there are plenty of new surprises and the same black humor found in the first Ankh.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Ankh 2: Heart of Osiris v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Ankh 2: Heart of Osiris v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Ankh 2: Heart of Osiris Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor with 2 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- Graphic card from Radeon 9800 / GeForce 5800 with 128 MB memory or better
- DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX compatible sound card