About Amnesia: The Bunker
Amnesia: The Bunker is a first-person horror game from the makers of SOMA and Amnesia.Left all alone in a desolate WW1 bunker with only one bullet remaining in the barrel, it’s up to you to face the oppressing terrors in the dark. Keep the lights on at all costs, persevere, and make your way out alive. A truly intense horror experience.RISING TENSIONImmerse yourself in the multiple ways of tackling survival. In the shoes of the French soldier Henri Clément, you are armed with a revolver gun, a noisy dynamo flashlight, and other scarce supplies to scavenge and craft along the way. With randomization and unpredictable behavior, no play-through is the same.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Amnesia: The Bunker v1.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Amnesia: The Bunker v1.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Amnesia: The Bunker Free Download (v1.3)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7+, 64-bits
- Core i3 / AMD FX 2.4Ghz
- 4 GB RAM
- OpenGL 4.0, Nvidia GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 5750 / Intel HD 630
- 35 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system