About Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
The year is 1899. Wealthy industrialist Oswald Mandus awakes in his bed, wracked with fever and haunted by dreams of a dark and hellish engine. Tortured by visions of a disastrous expedition to Mexico, broken on the failing dreams of an industrial utopia, wracked with guilt and tropical disease, he wakes into a nightmare. The house is silent, the ground beneath him shaking at the will of some infernal machine: all he knows is that his children are in grave peril, and it is up to him to save them. Like The Dark Descent, this is a game driven by its story, exploration of the world and the constant fear of the unknown. You can expect classic Amnesia gameplay, physics interaction and the signature blend of high-end gaming with low system requirements. Think you understand fear? Think again.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- High-range Intel Core i3 / AMD A6 CPU or equivalent
- 2 GB RAM
- Mid-range NVIDIA GeForce 200 / AMD Radeon HD 5000. Integrated Intel HD Graphics should work but is not supported; problems are generally solved with a driver update
- 5 GB available space