About American McGee's Grimm
Once upon a time, fairy tales were valuable cautionary yarns filled with dire warnings and sage advice. However, over time, the stories have become so watered down with cute woodland creatures and happy endings that they have lost their true meaning and purpose. No more! This is American McGee’s Grimm, and Happily Ever After ends now! Experience an incredible adventure built around the world’s best-known fairy tales. As Grimm, you will transform the classic tales of Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Jack and the Beanstalk, and more of your favorites into darkly twisted Grimm versions of themselves in 23 episodes. Each game episode is centered around one of the world’s best-known fairy tales and provides 30 minutes of gameplay. Each episode is a complete, standalone experience and the episodes can be played in any order.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to American McGee's Grimm.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the American McGee's Grimm folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
American McGee’s Grimm Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2.4 GHz Single Core Pentium
- 1 GB RAM
- Directx 9.0c-compatible 3D graphics card with 128 MB VRAM
- 7 GB HDD
- DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card