About Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy 1+2+3
A suspicious suicide. A chilling curse. A malevolent power. Finally, a wicked dark secret. This is Derceto, a legendary Louisiana mansion where, against your better judgment, you’re drawn into a world of shadows to explore the darker side of Jeremy Hartwood’s imagination.Despite a paralyzing sense of personal danger, your quest for truth drives you to investigate the old house. But, you didn’t know that, by entering Derceto, you’ll be plunged into the daily nightmare that was Jeremy Hartwood’s life. You weren’t prepared for the torturous howls that resound from deep within its halls. You didn’t foresee the shadowy corridors that seemingly have no end. You couldn’t anticipate the brooding, gloom-filled rooms, the pervasive weight of dread, the heavy sense of evil that gills the atmosphere and the very house itself.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy 1+2+3 .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy 1+2+3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy 1+2+3 Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD