About Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Alan Wake’s American Nightmare is a stand alone spin-off adventure featuring a thrilling pulp action story mode and an all new “Fight till Dawn” arcade mode. American Nightmare will shine a new light on the world of Wake while appealing to fans and newcomers alike.The single player campaign comes from the darkest corners of the ‘Night Springs’, a Twilight Zone inspired fiction. American Nightmare is an exaggerated and gritty rendering of that world – where the horrors of reality have the all too easy habit of coming true. When Wake becomes stuck in the alternate shadowed world of Night Springs, he must hunt down his evil double, Mr. Scratch, to find answers. A supernatural serial killer, Scratch is fixated on Wake’s wife, Alice, and even more horribly, Wake’s demise. To survive and thrive in the darkest of nights, Wake must learn to control reality itself and unravel the secrets of Night Springs with a trusty flashlight by his side and whatever weapon he can find.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Alan Wake's American Nightmare v184.108.40.206.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Alan Wake's American Nightmare v220.127.116.11 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Alan Wake’s American Nightmare Free Download (v18.104.22.168)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP SP2
- Dual Core 2GHz Intel or 2.8GHz AMD
- 2 GB RAM
- DirectX 10 compatible with 512MB RAM
- 8 GB HD space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible