About Alan Wake
When the wife of the best-selling writer Alan Wake disappears on their vacation, his search turns up pages from a thriller he doesn’t even remember writing. A Dark Presence stalks the small town of Bright Falls, pushing Wake to the brink of sanity in his fight to unravel the mystery and save his love.Presented in the style of a TV series, Alan Wake features the trademark Remedy storytelling and pulse-pounding action sequences. As players dive deeper and deeper into the mystery, they’ll face overwhelming odds, plot twists, and cliffhangers. It’s only by mastering the Fight With Light combat mechanic that they can stay one step ahead of the darkness that spreads across Bright Falls, in this psychological action thriller.With the body of an action game and the mind of a psychological thriller, Alan Wake’s intense atmosphere, deep and multi-layered story, moments of sudden horror, and exceptionally tense combat sequences provide players with an entertaining and original gaming experience.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Alan Wake v1.0_hotfix.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Alan Wake v1.0_hotfix folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Alan Wake Free Download (v1.0_hotfix)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or later
- Dual Core 2GHz Intel or 2.8GHz AMD
- 2 GB RAM
- DirectX 10 compatible with 512MB RAM
- 8 GB
- DirectX 9.0c compatible