About Agarest: Generations of War 2
Agarest: Generations of War 2 is set in a parallel world to the previous two Agarest titles and has a completely new multi generational story and universe to explore. So while existing fans of the series will of course see some familiar features and faces popping up, newer players will not need to have played the previous games to understand and enjoy this instalment of the story. One day, the world was enveloped by a mysterious blinding light causing terrible destruction. The central continent, from where the light is believed to have originated, fell silent and slowly, demons began to emerge and spread throughout the world like a plague. Sometime afterwards, a young man by the name of Weiss, suffering from amnesia, encounters the enigmatic Eva who tells him that he has committed the sin of deicide. In order to atone for his crime he learns that he must become the “Vessel” in which the power of the divinity he slaughtered is to be stored. This power will be used to resurrect the one whose life Weiss stole, for those who betray the divine will pay for their sins in the space which separates salvation and damnation, as will their progeny…
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Agarest: Generations of War 2 v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Agarest: Generations of War 2 v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Agarest: Generations of War 2 Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or later
- 2.13GHz Intel Core2 Duo or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64Mb RAM and support for v3 shaders
- Version 9.0c
- 7 GB available space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card