About Against the Moon
Against The Moon is a turn-based strategy where chthonic monsters will challenge your tactical skills. Lead a squad of superhumans in a desperate attempt to save humanity’s last stronghold, the intelligent city of Arx. Featuring a bleak post-apocalyptic setting, Against The Moon mixes elements of popular trading card games like Slay the Spire, Hand of Fate and Talisman to create an epic strategy experience with a thrilling plot and unique visual style. Having lost control of the planet to weird beasts of their own creation, humanity’s last survivors took refuge in an ancient citadel. Now the superhuman Ultori represent mankind’s last hope. Lead a squad of powerful Ultori to defeat the Furos, the nightmare creatures of the Moon, and restore humanity as the rightful rulers of Earth. Craft your own deck, upgrade your cards and level up your characters to combat bizarre and dangerous opponents. Crush enemy bosses, build your forces and gather the resources you need to challenge the Moon itself! May Great Mother Arx bless your mission. You are our only hope!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Against the Moon.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Against the Moon folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Against the Moon Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
- 2.0 Ghz
- 8 GB RAM
- 1Gb Video Memory
- 4 GB
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system