Telling people where to go is just the beginning. Welcome to Afterlife, a world-building simulation that lets you create the hereafter in the here and now. Possessed of an unearthly sense of humor, it all begins in a god-knows-where galaxy. As a “regional spiritual director” your task, given to you by the Powers That Be, is to develop two prime planes of “unreal estate” – heaven and hell – simultaneously. Keep the billions of souls happy by giving them the rewards and punishments they deserve. The wages of sin are plentiful. Open up your afterlife with the Pearly Gates of Heaven or the Fiery Gates of Hell, zone for the Seven Deadly Sins and/or their respective Virtues. Then lay down some roads. Soon, the dearly departed arrive in droves. Keep them in your afterlife and you flourish. Lose too many along the way and it may mean a visit from the Four Surfers of the Apocalypso (not a good time). Factor in a half-dozen or so supernatural disasters (not including total annihilation), money problems and headaches from the planet and you’re in for infinite hours of gameplay.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Afterlife.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Afterlife folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Afterlife Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)