About Adventures of Chris
Oh wow, I’m actually kinda surprised you scrolled down this far…that’s awesome! My name’s Chris, and I’m so excited to tell you about my game! It’s a ‘90s-inspired adventure platformer about the totally normal adventures I went on as a chubby kid back in 1995 – traveling the world, learning useful abilities, and, naturally, getting kidnapped and turned into a balloon by cartoon villains. Thankfully, I escaped and learned to use my transformation as a kind of superpower. I got to learn all kinds of cool stuff – how to throw fireballs and lightning, how to bounce around like a basketball and rocket around the earth. It’s a neat story…I think. I really hope you’ll enjoy it – I had a lot of fun making it!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Adventures of Chris v1.4.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Adventures of Chris v1.4 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Adventures of Chris Free Download (v1.4)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7+
- SSE2 instruction set support
- 2 GB RAM
- DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- Version 9.0
- 1 GB available space