This game is currently in developmentLearn more about games in development.Visit the forums and learn more about this game.ABRISS is an atmospheric physics-destruction building game.Build structures from parts to let them crash into your targets. Unlock new parts, destroy more, witness entropy at its worst in digital-brutalist cityscapes. Build to destroy.BUILDChoose from parts with different weights, forms and functions to build a structure.Thruster + Connector + Bomb? You just built a rocket.Thruster + Rotator + Laser? You just built a rotating laser rocket.Pillar + Connector + Ultra Heavy Cube? That’s a giant hammer.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to ABRISS v0.1.22.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the ABRISS v0.1.22 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
ABRISS Free Download (v0.1.22)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Core i5-4430
- 4 GB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 ti
- 3 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system