About A Musical Story
A Musical Story is a rhythm game set against a 70s backdrop. Explore the memories of Gabriel, a young man trying to come to terms with his situation through the connections to his musical memory. Each correctly played melody opens a new chapter into Gabriel’s past, bringing him closer to the truth.Key FeaturesRekindle Gabriel’s memories with rhythmic button presses in time with the musicStorytelling without words – discover Gabriel’s journey through music and visuals aloneGabriel’s story comes to life through a beautifully crafted art styleA unique original soundtrack featuring 26 songs
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to A Musical Story .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the A Musical Story folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
A Musical Story Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or better
- 1.5 Ghz or faster
- 4 GB RAM
- integrated HD
- 500 MB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system