About A Legionary's Life
A Legionary’s Life lets you play as a Roman soldier during the years of the Second Punic War and beyond. Rise up through the ranks and win prestigious awards or just focus on making it home in one piece; it’s up to you. This is a unique single-player game with RPG elements, extensive usage of attribute and skill checks, a turn-based combat system involving many variables and a touch of roguelike features. In this game you will not be the hero who wins battles alone; you will be more like a gear in a much larger machine.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to A Legionary's Life v1.3.14.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the A Legionary's Life v1.3.14 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
A Legionary’s Life Free Download (v1.3.14)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 SP1+
- Any CPU with SSE2 instruction set support: Intel Pentium 4+, AMD Athlon 64+
- 1 GB RAM
- Any graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- 200 MB available space