About A Game of Thrones: The Board Game
During the game, players spread their influence across Westeros through a combination of strategic planning, masterful diplomacy, and military might. As one of the Great Houses, will you conquer with force, forge alliances, rally your townsfolk, or cunningly coerce your way to the Iron Throne?Based on the best-selling A Song of Ice and Fire series of fantasy novels by George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones: The Board Game – Digital Edition allows up to six players to play online, or a single player with up to five AI opponents to play locally. The game is set after the death of King Robert Baratheon and allows each player to assume the role of one of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms in an attempt to assault King’s Landing and claim the Iron Throne.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to A Game of Thrones: The Board Game .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the A Game of Thrones: The Board Game folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
A Game of Thrones: The Board Game Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit version only)
- Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 2 GB RAM
- Graphics card with DX11 or OpenGL 3.x capabilities
- Version 11
- Broadband Internet connection
- 1 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system