About A Bird Story
From the creator of To the Moon: A Bird Story is a simple, surreal short about a boy and a bird with a broken wing. Its sole purpose is to tell a story, and can be viewed as a narrative/animation with interactivity — but without a line of dialogue. It is a standalone game with its own beginning and endings; but for those who’s played To the Moon, the boy eventually grows up to become the next patient in the series.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to A Bird Story v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the A Bird Story v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
A Bird Story Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel Pentium III 800 MHz or higher
- 2 GB RAM
- 1024×768 High Color +
- Version 9.0
- 200 MB available space
- Usually runs on anything more than a baked potato.