About 99 Levels to Hell
99 Levels to Hell is a platform shooter with lots of guns, upgrades, magic, traps and monsters to kill. 99 Levels to Hell is a rogue-like-like, which means surviving is key and every time you play you get a new set of levels to play. When you complete 10 levels, the 10th being a boss-fight you unlock a door to the next dungeon. Hidden in the darkness of the dungeons are shops, casinos and elevators. And if you search the dungeons carefully, you might find secret rooms that unlock more of the story, and free new adventurers that you can play as in your next game. Let this great combination of a platformer and a roguelike RPG suck you into its multi-leveled randomly-generated dungeon. You won’t be back for hours!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to 99 Levels to Hell.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the 99 Levels to Hell folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
99 Levels to Hell Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel Core i5 2410M 2.30Ghz
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel HD Graphics Family
- 2GB HDD
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card