About 80 Days
London, 1872. Phileas Fogg has wagered he can circumnavigate the world in just eighty days. Playing as his trusty valet Passepartout, travel by hot-air balloon, mechanical camel and other methods as you attempt to complete the bet through over a hundred cities. This is a journey sure to be packed with stories of revolution, intrigue, romance and adventure. Choose your own route around the world – climb the Burmese mountains, brave the Siberian tundra, trek the Zulu Federation, sail the Amazon and disappear under the Indian Ocean – just don’t fall behind the time! TIME Magazine’s Game of 2014, IGF winner, and four-times BAFTA nominee, 80 DAYS blends sharp visuals, strategy and cutting-edge interactive fiction to take you on a different globe-trotting adventure every time you play.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to 80 Days v1.17.8.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the 80 Days v1.17.8 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
80 Days Free Download (v1.17.8)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 2 Ghz with SSE2 instruction set support
- 2 GB RAM
- Hardware support for shader model 3
- Version 9.0c
- 2 GB available space