About BioShock™ 2 Remastered
BioShock 2 provides players with the perfect blend of explosive first-person shooter combat and compelling award-winning storytelling. The halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of Rapture. Players step into the boots of the most iconic denizen of Rapture, the Big Daddy, as they travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and their own survival.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to BioShock™ 2 Remastered v1.0.122864.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the BioShock™ 2 Remastered v1.0.122864 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
BioShock™ 2 Remastered Free Download (v1.0.122864)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64-bit. Platform Update for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Intel E6750 Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHZ
- 4 GB RAM
- 2GB AMD Radeon HD 7770 / 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
- Version 11
- 25 GB available space
- DirectX Compatible Sound Device
- Software installations required including DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 & 2012 Redistributable Package. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.