About Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut
Assassin’s Creed® is a game that redefined the action-adventure genre. With photo-realistic graphics, an advanced physics model, and a nearly fanatical attention to detail, this title was able to begin a new chapter in gaming history. However, the excellent technical aspects are only half of the reason why it became so popular; the other half is the story. While you technically play the game as Desmond Miles, the main focus of the game takes place elsewhere. The year is 1191: Jerusalem, the middle of the Third Crusade. You are a member of a mysterious order of assassins where you have trained your whole life to do one thing and one thing only – to kill. The recently growing influence of the Order of the Knights Templar disturbs the delicate balance of power in the region and therefore directly threatens The Brotherhood. The clash of the two most powerful organizations in Jerusalem at the time has the most unexpected consequences and triggers devastating events that threaten the world itself, and you – Altaïr Ibn-La’Ahad – are in the middle of all this.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut v1.02.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut v1.02 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Assassin’s Creed®: Director’s Cut Free Download (v1.02)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Dual core 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+
- 2 GB RAM
- ATI/NVidia 256 MB DirectX® 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
- 8 GB
- DirectX 9.0 or 10.0–compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)