About 1971 Project Helios
1971 Project Helios is a turn-based strategy game which combines modern warfare military tactics and close combat. Firearms and vehicles are scarce, conflicts and hostilities have no end, and the terrible freezing cold annihilates friends and foes in its path. Eight characters have to join forces for a common cause: find an important scientist kidnapped by a massive stratocracy. Along their way they will have to avoid raider attacks, investigate military headquarters, and infiltrate into the territory of a dangerous anti-technological religious sect.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to 1971 Project Helios v22.214.171.124.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the 1971 Project Helios v126.96.36.199 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
1971 Project Helios Free Download (v188.8.131.52)
1971 Project Helios (v184.108.40.206)
Size: 793.30 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10 (64 bit)
- Intel Core i5-760 / AMD Phenom II X4 965
- 6 GB RAM
- NVidia GTX 580 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
- 8 GB