About 18 Wheels of Steel: Hard Truck
The truck driving game that started it all: be your own boss behind the wheel of your big rig in SCS Software’s first truck driving simulator. Bid on jobs, then hit the road to deliver faster than the competition. Road hazards, low fuel and even the police can affect the timeliness and condition of your deliveries—and impact your bottom line. It’s all in a day’s work when you’re driving big rigs.
Jump behind the wheel of 7 powerful trucks including monster 18 wheelers, flatbeds and tankers.Log thousands of miles as you travel actual US highways across the Desert, through the Mountains and along the Coast, with 15 cities to visit across 11 states.Bid on 16 cargo loads, weighing the hazards and payoffs of each delivery.Manage your cargo—overloaded or carelessly handled goods can slow your delivery time and reduce your payout.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to 18 Wheels of Steel: Hard Truck .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the 18 Wheels of Steel: Hard Truck folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
18 Wheels of Steel: Hard Truck Free Download
18 Wheels of Steel: Hard Truck
Size: 216.38 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or later
- 2.0 GHz Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce FX5700, ATI Radeon 9600, Intel GMA X3000 or better (requires TnL and Shader Model 2.0 support)
- 250 MB available space
- 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound