About Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Wolfenstein®: The Old Blood is a standalone prequel to the critically acclaimed first-person action-adventure shooter, Wolfenstein®: The New Order. The adventure, which spans eight chapters and two interconnected stories, features the hallmarks of MachineGames – thrilling action, immersive story and intense first-person combat. As war hero B.J. Blazkowicz, arm yourself with new weapons such as the bolt-action rifle and grenade-launching Kampfpistole as you attempt to thwart the advancing Nazi war machine, and take advantage of duel-wielding pipes that can be used for wall climbing – or for vicious take-downs of never-before-seen Nazi adversaries.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Wolfenstein: The Old Blood v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Wolfenstein: The Old Blood v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
- Intel Core i7 or equivalent AMD
- 4 GB RAM
- GeForce 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850
- 50 GB available space
- Note: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is supported with Xinput controllers only (Xbox 360, Xbox One).